Best of Moreton Bay Tour
River to Bay’s brand-new Best of Moreton Bay Tour is the best way to see and experience Brisbane’s stunning waterways and explore three of Queensland’s most beautiful islands.
Using their state-of-the-art, high-speed vessel, River to Bay takes passengers on a scenic adventure out to the Tangalooma Wrecks (Mulgumpin), Stradbroke Island (Minjerribah) and St Helena Island (Noogoon).
This tour is perfect for groups of all ages (3 years up) and sizes and jam-packed with fun and excitement. Passengers will spend the day cruising the beautiful Moreton Bay waters, snorkelling with the fish and marine wildlife at the Tangalooma Wrecks, koala-spotting and sightseeing at Dunwich (Goompi) on Stradbroke Island, exploring historic sites at St Helena Island and marine animal spotting all day long!
- Adult- $159pp, Child- $129pp, Family (2 Adults, 2 Children)- $449
- High-speed boat ride
- Breathtaking coastal views
- Expert crew looking after you
- All safety instructions and equipment
- Snorkel adventure at the Tangalooma Wrecks (snorkel gear included)
- Relaxing walking tour of Dunwich Island – includes spot koalas and visiting Indigenous art studio
- Wallaby watching and historic tour of St Helena Island
Need to know - Tours depart from and return to Northshore Harbour Pontoon directly in front of Northshore Harbour Cafe. There is ample free parking available.
River To Bay is a valued partner of Must Do Brisbane
By Michaela Lyons
River To Bay Tours
285 MacArthur Ave,
Ph: 1300 733 698